Adventure Chronicles – The Search for Lost Treasure
Submitted by: David K.
Lost Mayan Tomb, Compass Puzzle.
There is a compass on the floor with four stones, each with a different
symbol, a statue in the middle without a head and four tiles on the wall
that match the compass symbols. The clue is that you have to look in
the direction of the answer.
1. Find the statue’s head and put it on.
2. Click on the head to rotate it.
3. Look at the compass on the floor to see which symbol matches the
direction the statue is looking.
4. Press the tile on the wall that matches that direction. If you have
the right one, the tile will stay depressed.
5. Click on the head to rotate it to a different direction. Then repeat
finding the symbol and pressing the matching wall tile.
* Repeat until all 4 wall tiles are depressed. At that point the secret
doors will open.
* There are times when you will use a brush to clear away dust which
* There is a hint finder which doesn’t cost points but does take a
little time to regenerate.
* The Journal contains useful information.
Lost Tomb: Pressing the Tiles, Ordering the Rings – Opening Tomb:
Submitted by: Jacques A. Lope
Press the 5 tiles in the following order:
1. Middle tile
2. Left tile
3. Right tile
4. Left wall tile
5. Right wall tile
This will give you the blue stone, which goes into the hexagonal spot in the
ceiling. Light will show the order of the symbols on the stone ring below:
Outer ring : cow head
Middle ring : jar
Inner ring : leaf
Remove the blue stone from the ceiling and place in into the center of the
stone rings — wait a sec — this should do it. Good luck!