Arthurs Knights 2 – The Secret of Merlin
Submitted by: rickHH
* Speak to everyone about all subjects. Sometimes subjects are added during
your conversations. Make sure you have exhausted all possibilities before
you leave an area so you do not miss valuable clues. Check often for new
conversation icons that are added. These can further game play and, likewise,
will not let you progress if you miss certain clues within conversations.
Sometimes you may need to start a conversation with a character before you
can ask them about a subject. Continue speaking to them as subjects are
added until they become available to ask about.
* If a conversation icon is darkened, it means one of two things: either you
cannot speak to that particular person about that subject, or there is
something you must do first before you can ask someone about that subject.
Sometimes, it is just a matter of speaking to a person before the subject
will become available.
* During gameplay, not all written words are spoken.
* Some inventory items are transferred automatically to characters when you
speak to them. In other instances, you may need to show the item to the
* Destination icons may only be accessed when Bradwen is in traveling mode
(on his horse).
* Save often! Bradwen meets many challenges and obstacles that can easily take
his life and subsequently end the game.
* Unless otherwise indicated, all directions are character based (i.e. right
is the character