For all power-ups type issallgood while playing.
Type vector at the main menu.
* Get used to the thrusters. A single tap can hurl you into a
giant asteroid. Stay toward the center of the screen.
* Fill up on power-ups often and use them to clear out entire
* Use hyperspace only as a last resort, because you tend to
reappear right in front of a giant rock.
* When an enemy ship appears onscreen, hit the thrusters. Enemy
pilots are very accurate, and a sitting target will be
* Be wary of regenerating and breakaway asteroids. Try not to
fire at these rocks at the last second.
* Use the same strategies you employed in the original; they
will still work in this update.
Rain of fire:
Press the back arrow to teleport. Keep pressing it and fire, so
you can not get hit and there are energy blasts all over the
field. Note: This does not work in classic mode.
HARDCORE 1-UP Loop:
Begin a new game with any ship with the HARDCORE as the diffiuclty.
Destory the big astroid as well as the two medium ones, but not
clearing level 1 in Zone 1. Now get killed, as soon as your ship
explodes, press ESCAPE (do this before your life counter goes down).
Now select RESTART ZONE. Your live counter will stay the same as
before. Destory the big astroid again, now watch your life counter
when you destory one of the medium ones, your life counter will go
up by one. Get killed again (w/o your life counter going down). and
RESTART the zone. You will 3 lives instead of the default of 2.
Repeat this process 4 lives, and so forth.