Submitted by: David K.
Don’t be afraid to bulldoze parking lots, monuments or roads in
order to build apartments to gain additional population figures.
This is especially useful tip for level 32.
* Apartment blocks will create more income for shops and other
income producing buildings such as cinemas and amusement parks.
* Chateau’s are good to build, upgrade then sell for profits but
are not great population builders.
Tips – Business, Bonus points and upgrades:
* Replay a level to accrue additional bonus points to acquire business
upgrades faster OR play the level as quickly as possible and accrue
early completion bonus points
* BUY, BUY, and BUY the business upgrades with your bonus points as
soon as possible, they will benefit you greatly. I think they are
all beneficial, except the VIP unless you want that luxury home
* Select donation checks from houses quickly as they will disappear
and won’t be added to your bank account.
* When space is limited on levels, plan workshop locations by keeping
in mind the use of the workshop extended repair radius refill button
(this is a business upgrade).
* Use the lightning bolt construction upgrade often to increase the
speed of the construction of houses and buildings.